Our Products : Electronic Resource Center
The Resource Center Website is built around The Successful Negotiator instructor notes and includes material from all major units. In addition, there is a special unit for regulatory people that focuses on the Boundary Role concept and its' impact for the regulatory professional.
Included are the following units:
- Definition of Negotiation
- Skills of the Successful Negotiator
- Three Critical Skill Sets
- Approaches to Negotiation - Traditional and Collaborative models
- Importance of Trust
- Building High Trust Relationships
- Behaviors of the Successful Negotiator
- Six Step Process
- Boundary Role Management
In addition, there is a section that allows the insertion of company-specific items and also links to our newsletters and articles.
The resource center website is hosted by Asherman Associates. Your staff can have access from anywhere in the world.
Why use the Resource Center
The Resource Center provides several distinct advantages. Among them are:
- It reinforces the organizations commitment to staff development and training;
- It provides direct and specific reinforcement for the Successful Negotiator program;
- It provides a consistent method for negotiation planning throughout the organization.
Several license options are available. They include licensing the entire Resource Center Website, which includes the Electronic Planning Workbook and Reinforcement Notes, or each unit can be licensed individually.
Our license fees for the resource center are based on the number of employees in your organization (company, department, or group). When you purchase the Resource Center, you obtain a lifetime license. There is no need to repurchase at any time. In addition, everyone in the licensed organization has access to the materials - it is in no way limited to those who have attended the program.